Cleaning sevice Charges
Floor Area Charges
- 500 square feet or below : $ 900up
- Over 500 square feet , Additional Charge at $1.5 per square feet
- Additional fees: HK$80–150 for each piece of furniture.
1. No extra charge on Saturdays, Sundays and Public Holidays; first come first served.
2. Deposit at $300 should be paid at least one day before the service.
3. The cleansers and tools include hoovers, mops, dusters and window squeezes.
4. The cleaning staffs are not responsible for specific cleansers. They should be provided by customers if needed.
5. Cleansers that we prepare include Blue Swipe Cleaner, Thinner, Turpentine and Cleaning Chloride Liquid.
Upholstery cleaning / Empty house cleaning
1. At least two helpers will be assigned for every service. If needed, our company will assign additional helpers depending on the conditions of the flat but not customers' requests.
2. The service time will be not less than 4 hours and not more than 8 hours. (Exact time depends on the condition of the flat.)
3. We provide the cleansers (including: Blue Swipe Cleaner, Thinner, Turpentine and Cleaning Chloride Liquid) and corresponding equipments (including vacuum cleaner) that are commonly used. Customers may provide additional cleansers if the above list cannot fulfill their needs; however, our company will be not responsible for the cleaning effects of these additional cleansers. Customers should prepare ladders for the helpers or borrow one from the management office.
4. All doors, windows (under safe situation), floors and iron gates in the flat; surfaces of wall tiles, sinks, ventilation fans, range hood, cooking ranges, toilet bowls, bathtubs, washing basins, shower curtains, cabinets in kitchen and toilets; and the furniture requested** in advance will be cleaned during the service.
1). If other furniture (e.g. wall-in cabinets, tables and chairs), light troughs and false ceilings also need to be cleaned, please make request in advance when booking the service. Additional fees will be charged.
2). All lamps and lighting will not be cleaned.
3). For ventilation fans and range hood cleaning, customers need to detach them in advance; otherwise, our helpers will not detach by themselves and will not clean them.
4). For electric appliance in kitchen, our helpers will clean the refrigerator (inside and outside) and washing machine (outside) only. Other electric appliance such as microwave, oven, etc, will not be cleaned.
5). Helpers will only clean the outer surfaces and duty filters of air conditioners, customer need to detach the duty filters in advance; otherwise, our helpers will not detach by themselves and will not clean them.
6). Ceilings and walls (includes wallpapers) will be swept by dry cloth. Helpers will not polish with water or cleansers.
7). Only marginal amount of paint stains and cement stains will be cleaned and they are not guaranteed to be cleaned completely.
5. If the service site is a village house, has a rooftop or its floor area is more than 1.500 sq. feet, another quotation will be offered.
6. Removal of corrugated fiberboards, wooden boards, protective papers or plastic sheets, adhesive tapes, plastic hooks, window films, glue stains and debris is not included in the service. Baseboard waxing is not included.
7. Deposit $300 should be paid at least 1 day before the Service once booking is confirmed; no refunds are allowed.
8. If upholstery constructions and follow-up work is still processing on the service date, our company has the right to refuse to do the cleaning and no refunds are allowed.
1. Please allow 3 working days for reserving services. please allow 5 working days for reserving Short-term Maid in order to arrange eligible candidate(s).
2. Please notify the Company of cancellation one day prior to the service; otherwise, the Company reserves the right reject the cancellation.
3. Administration fees will be charged for any failure of the services caused by customers. (Domestic Helper Cleaning at HK$50; Cleaning Up at HK$100; deposit will not refundable for Upholstery Cleaning / Empty House Cleaning, CT Catalyst - IAQ Improvement Service and Carpet Cleaning)
4. The overtime work may be rejected if there is 15 minutes delay or more caused by customers.
5. One hour of overtime domestic helper cleaning work is charged HK$90; one hour of overtime cleaning up work is charged HK$210; more than 15 minutes but less than 1 hour is regarded as one hour of overtime work. (exclusive of Upholstery Cleaning / Empty House Cleaning, CT Catalyst - IAQ Improvement Service and Carpet Cleaning)
6. All reservations will be cancelled automatically if No. 8 typhoons signals above or Red Rainstorm Warning Signal are issued; another reservations will be needed.
7. Customers cannot redeem the time lost due to customers' personal reasons.
8. Staff is not allowed to do jobs under customers'personal requests unless they are arranged by A-one removal Limited.
9. A-one removal Limitedreserves the rights to change, delete, revise or increase the terms and conditions of the services which will take effect after official announcement by Homeasy Services Limited or notice to customers.
10. This Service Notes are basic rules for the services offered by the Company. It will be regarded as customers'consent once the services are accepted.
1. All employees of the Company are covered by Labour Insurance.
2. Charges include the transportation fees; however, customers are responsible for the transportation fees for domestic helpers if a trip to suburb areas is needed (such as The Mid-level West)
3. Refurbishment is not included in the cleaning work.
4. Due to characteristics in each unit, helpers will complete the cleaning tasks as contracted and scheduled. Thorough cleaning in the units is not guaranteed.
5. The cleaning staff for Upholstery Cleaning / Empty House Cleaning will complete tasks as requested by customers who should check places they would like to be cleaned and make the requests before make payment. No returns or cleaning works will be accepted once the payment is made or the staffs leave.
6. Customers should ensure the cleaningness of wall surfaces, cupboard and other furniture.
7. During service, it is advised to maintain good air ventilation. Customers should provide electricity for running air-conditioners and fans.
8. Most of household carpets are made of thick wool in light colours. A full stain removal is not guaranteed; it depends on what colourful paints they encounter with.
9. Customers have the obligation to check if our services are satisfied or not after it completes. Customers are recommended to give immediate comment to our helpers. The company will not bear any responsibility if customers have any additional request on the services after our helpers leave the flat.
1. A-one removal Limited accepts damage reimbursement at HK$100 at most if any damage onto household materials is caused;
2. A-one removal Limited reserves the rights of the final decision if any disputes happen;
3. All terms and rules in English are for reference only. Please refer to Chinese when there is discrepancy in between.
Customer privacy is highly respected and well-stored by A-one removal Limited , All customer information are for internal use only unless prior consent from customers.
A-One Removal Limited
FT10 2/F BLK C HONGKONG IND CTR 489-491 CASTLEPEAK ROAD CHEUNG SHA WAN KLN HK.
Copyright © 2019 A-One Movers. All rights reserved.